Round Knitting Loom Set with Removable Pegs
This round knitting loom kit includes 4 circular looms in extra small through large with accompanying pegs, one yarn needle, one loom pick, one yarn guide and instructions to make a hat. The pegs are removable and interchangeable so you can create your own patterns, like basketweave, ribs, and cabling.
Our loom design makes it easier and faster to knit than other looms! It's made from 100% brand new and high quality plastic which is super strong even including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn. And the new peg design with a hook indent makes it easier to pluck your yarn for knitting.
But most importantly it's adjustable so you can use different weight yarns!
Lightweight yarns will create lacy summer hats and bags, while bulky yarns make a warm winter accessories. For Bulky yarn, insert the green pegs into every other hole. For Worsted yarn add all the pink pegs into the empty holes. If you purchase a second set you can set up one for worsted yarn and one for bulky yarn. To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is facing out, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer. See the video below for a demonstration.
This Pack Includes:
- 13cm blue loom with 22 blue pegs (for baby hats, wristwarmers, and socks)
- 18cm red loom with 31 red pegs (for child size hats up to 5-6 years)
- 23cm green loom with 36 green pegs (for adult hats)
- 28cm yellow loom with 41 yellow pegs (for extra large men's hats and purses)
- 70 extra pink pegs
- Weaving Tool
- Seaming Needle
- Yarn Guide
- Loom Instructions
- Plus a plastic bag to store all your loom projects.
We've been experimenting with different yarns and weights on these knitting looms, here are the ones we like the best:
Insert Every Peg
- Unforgettable (for bright long self striping color changes)
- Marble Chunky (for beautiful marbled colors and a huge skein, subdued color palette)
- Vanna's Tapestry (alternating solid stripes and faux fair isle)
- Taiyo Worsted (painterly stripes)
- Prism (bold self striping colors)
- Landscapes (absolutely gorgeous self striping colors)
- Flowers (bright solid colorways with multicolored 'flowers' that pop out, super cute for little girls hats)
- Unique (marled stripes)
- Textures (self striping boucle yarn)
Insert Every Other Peg
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (lots of different colors- the solid colors would be great for showing off your stitch pattern)
For our ever expanding library of patterns visit our Knitting Loom Patterns Section.
The learn new techniques and cool things you can do with your knitting looms visit our Knitting Blog
If you need any yarn for your loom I'd be happy to work with you to find the perfect skeins for your project, give me a call on 1-888-538-2725.