American Prairie Pattern Book, Knit Picks
Note: This book has been marked down to half price because it bears some minor water damage. We have checked it and all the patterns are still usable.
American Prairie is a collection of patterns that embrace rustic charm and simplicity, while the small details add a modern twist and sophistication.
Published in 2011, this is one of the last remaining print copies.
- Calico Sweater - combining a delicate, colorwork pattern with the charm of a deep shawl collar design
- Yarrow Blouse - a timeless tribute to delicate femininity
- Black Oak Jacket - a versatile, classic pattern suitable for both women and men
- Parachutes Shawl - brining cowgirl charm and modern simplicity to a wrap written for both fingering and worsted weight yarn
- Hearthstones Lap Blanket - a gorgeous throw that features alternating blocks of heathered colors
- Hiking Socks - feature double stranding for support and are knit from the toe up