Jaquard Textile Color Paint 2.25 oz
Jacquard Textile Color Fabric Paint leaves your fabric as soft as possible, use it on natural or synthetic fabrics, leather wood and paper.
The go-to, artist’s standard for professional-quality fabric paints, it's permanent, washable, dry-cleanable, non-fading and light fast.
- Produces an intense and semi-opaque color straight from the bottle.
- Apply directly to fabrics using brush, airbrush, stamp or stencil.
- Add up to 25% water to this medium-bodied paint to increase transparency and reduce viscosity.
- Permanent and colorfast on both synthetic and natural fabrics, including stretchy and extruded fabrics, as well as on other porous and semi-porous surfaces like wood and leather.
- Textile Color never chips, cracks or peels, even with repeated wear and washing.
- You can intermix any of these fabric paint colors to create essentially any color. They can also be mixed and/or used in conjunction with Dye-Na-Flow.
Use Jacquard Textile Color for:
You Can Use this Fabric Paint on the Following Surfaces:
Natural & Synthetic Fabrics
This package contains one 2.25 Ounce Jar. Choose your color from the dropdown menu.