Knit in New Directions Pattern Book with Myra Wood
Free up your knitting and let your creativity flow while still making perfectly fitted garments with these fully customizable knitting patterns.
- This template-based approach is not math-dependent and will work for you, whether you prefer a structured or more freeform process.
- Knit in New Directions introduces techniques which encourage you to just have fun, try strip knitting, creative short rows, patchwork, crazy quilt, and free-form knitting.
Then play with the other essential tool--full-scale templates.
- Learn how to use the templates in the book and how to modify them to your own measurements.
- The garments are designed to show off each technique and template with two options.
- The 'Guided Tour' gives you full instructions for specific sizes as well as measure-as-you go versions.
- In the 'Alternative Routes', the template functions like a coloring book to allow you to create completely new designs.
- Plus practical advice for how to achieve the best fit and finish for each design from blocking, to a special stitch for seaming, and edge and embellishment options.
Published by Xrx Books in April 1, 2014
Paperback, 168 pages
Dimensions 12" x 0.75" x 12"
We Also Love...
Rythmic Shawl Knitting Kit by Nurgun Bayazit
Sale price $10900 $109.00
Pursenality Plus, 20 Felted Handbags by Eva Weichmann (Damaged)
Sale price $1595 $15.95