Quilting Book, Handy Pocket Guide to Paper Piecing
Get the Mini Pocket Quilting Guide to Paper Piecing Everyone’s Talking About
- Specially sized to fit in your purse or sewing kit.
- Techniques for both freezer paper and foundation paper.
- Learn where and why to use foundation paper vs freezer paper.
- Take it on the go to share with your quilting circle.
- Step by step instructions to learn the basics
- Includes 10 paper piecing designs for practice
About the Author
Natasha Bruecher (AKA Tacha) is a quilt designer and teacher who is well known in the online quilting community as a founding member of the Fat Quarterly e-zine. She lives in Berlin, Germany, with her husband and two daughters.
C&T Publishing February 27, 2020
Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 1/4" x 6" inches