Round Hat Loom with Removable Pegs
This loom is super versatile, you can use it with either Bulky or Worsted weight yarn. This fantastic loom offers an easy to use ergonomic design made from super strong plastic, including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn. The light weight and compact size makes this loom easy to handle and quick to wind the yarn around the pegs while the other hand is holding the loom steady.
For Bulky Weight yarn, insert the green pegs into every other hole. For Worsted Weight yarn add all the pink pegs into the empty holes. If you purchase a second loom, you can set up one for worsted yarn and one for bulky yarn! To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is facing out, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer.
You can also use this loom to create circular woven piece to hang on your wall as dreamcatchers or as placemats.
If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call Toll Free on 1-888-538-2725 if you have any questions.
See the video at the bottom of this page on how to insert and remove pegs.
This Pack Includes
- 23cm green loom with 36 green pegs and 36 pink pegs
- Weaving Tool
- Seaming Needle
- Hat Instructions
For more ideas on what to do with your knitting loom, and how to use it, visit our blog:
Insert Every Peg
- Unforgettable (for bright long self striping color changes)
- Marble Chunky (for beautiful marbled colors and a huge skein, subdued color palette)
- Vanna's Tapestry (alternating solid stripes and faux fair isle)
- Taiyo Worsted (painterly stripes)
- Prism (bold self striping colors)
- Landscapes (absolutely gorgeous self striping colors)
- Flowers (bright solid colorways with multicolored 'flowers' that pop out, super cute for little girls hats)
- Unique (marled stripes)
- Textures (self striping boucle yarn)
Insert Every Other Peg
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (lots of different colors- the solid colors would be great for showing off your stitch pattern)
If you need any yarn for your loom I'd be happy to work with you to find the perfect skeins for your project, give me a call on 1-888-538-2725.