25 Beaded Knits: Fun Projects and Fashionable Designs to Wear Using Beads, Buttons, and Sequins Spiral-bound – April 1, 2008
Begin Knitting with Beads with these 25 Patterns to Challenge and Inspire You
- With a range of eye-catching beaded knitting techniques this guidebook will delight you.
- The 25 small practice projects cover a variety of applications, including wearable fashion designs for hats, scarves, cell phone covers, sweaters, slippers, and even sequined evening accessories.
- A section outlining all beading techniques is included with easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step photos that will please knitters of all skill levels.
- There's even a kids section with phone cozies and rock-star wristlets which are a terrific choice for first-timers.
- Learn the basic of bead placement by popping them in cable valleys, using them to define striping and arranging them into headlining motifs on handbags, socks, belts and tops.
About the Author
Debbie Abrahams divides her time between designing and writing, working as a design consultant for a department store, and teaching knitting workshops in the United States and England. Her previous books include 25 Cushions to Knit, 100 Afghan Squares to Knit, and 100 More Afghan Squares to Knit.
128 Pages, Hardcover Spiral Bound
Publisher : Trafalgar Square Books
Publication Date: April 1, 2008
Dimensions: 10 x 0.5 x 10.25 Inches