Baby Hat Round Knitting Loom with Removable Pegs
This cute small round 44 peg knitting loom comes with a yarn needle, loom pick, yarn guide and instructions to make a baby hat.
- Loom Size is 13cm (5 Inches) in diameter with 52 blue pegs. The loom has 44 holes so you get some extra pegs just in case.
- With every peg in the loom gauge is ~⅜", with every other peg in the loom gauge is ~⅝"
- Use different weight yarns with your knitting loom! Lightweight yarns will create lacy loose hats, while bulky yarns make a warm winter baby hat.
- The pegs are removable and interchangeable, so you can create your own patterns, like basket weave, or drop stitches.
- Our new design makes it easier and faster to knit. It's made from 100% brand new and high quality plastic which is super strong, even including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn.
- The new peg design with a hook indent makes it easier to pluck your yarn for knitting.
Setting Up Your Knitting Loom
To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is FACING OUT, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn.
The pegs can be easily removed with a pair of pliers. I like to put a bit of cloth or folded up paper towel over my pegs, so the grip of the pliers doesn't damage the smooth finish on the pegs. If you have any questions or need any help with your loom, please don't hesitate to give me a call Toll Free on 1-888-538-2725.
This Pack Includes:
- Blue Round Loom with 52 pegs. (13cm/ 5inches diameter for baby hats, wrist warmers, cuffs, and doll dresses)
- Basic Instructions for making a baby hat
- Knitting Loom Hook
- Seaming Needle
- Yarn Guide
- Plastic Carrying Case
If you need help finding the right yarn for your loom, I'd be happy to work with you to find the perfect skeins for your project, give me a call on 1-888-538-2725.
Here's a video to show you what you'll receive with your loom, how to set it up, and how to make your first hat- with cables!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped via economy shipping (3-9 business days) and the cost is based on order weight.
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries only occur on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
If your order is received by 10AM Monday through Friday, we will ship it same day. Every effort will be made for Saturday shipments when possible.
Additional charges may accrue on Priority, Overnight and International shipping if multiple attempts are made for delivery.
International shipping costs vary by location and service type, we will contact you via email, to choose shipping methods and charges. Please note that additional fees may apply, such as customs, duties & taxes (including GST/HST/VAT), etc.