Compression Gloves, Crafter's Comfort
Crafters Comfort Gloves provide relief for arthritis, hand pain and swelling and cold hands.
Since discovering these gloves- I absolutely live in them, I use them for all my knitting, working at the computer, driving, you name it. I have a couple different pairs I rotate throughout the week. They are super comfy and help to alleviate my arthritis pain.
- Seamless, lightweight, soft cotton/lycra compression knit for a snug fit that warms and supports the hand.
- Unique design helps improve circulation, reduce swelling and relieve arthritis pain.
- Open fingertips allow full freedom to feel and grip all day.
- Wear by themselves or as glove liners for maximum comfort while you are doing your favorite activities.
- Washable for easy care.
- Soft cotton & lycra blend allows skin to breath and keeps hands dry.
Determine Your Size:
Measure the back of your hand across your first set of knuckles.Small = up to 3 ⅛ inches
Medium = up to 3 ½ inches
Large = up to 4 inches
92% cotton, 8% spandex
Care: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
This package contains one pair of Comfort Gloves.