Circular Flower Loom with Removable Pegs
This small round 20 peg knitting loom comes with a yarn needle, loom pick, yarn guide and instructions to make a flower. This loom is super versatile- use it to make larger flowers than you can get with a traditional flower loom, or use bulky yarn to create a wrist warmer or cuff.
- Loom Size is 9cm in diameter with 20 pegs.
- With every peg in the loom gauge is 3/8", with every other peg in the loom gauge is 5/8"
- Use different weight yarns! Lightweight yarns will create lacy loose flowers, while bulky yarns make a warm wrist warmer, cuff or a more solid knit flower.
- The pegs are removable and interchangeable so you can create your own patterns, like basketweave, or drop stitches.
- Our new design makes it easier and faster to knit than other looms! It's made from 100% brand new and high quality plastic which is super strong even including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn.
- The new peg design with a hook indent makes it easier to pluck your yarn for knitting.
Our flexible design, features insertable/removable pegs so you can use either Worsted Weight (medium size 4) yarn or Bulky yarn, simply by how you insert your pegs. If you need help finding the right yarn for your project give me a call on 1-888-538-2725, and I'd be happy to find you your perfect skein.
To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is FACING OUT, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer. If you have any questions or need any help with this loom please don't hesitate to give me a call Toll Free on 1-888-538-2725.
This Pack Includes:
1x Pink Round Loom with 20 pegs, 9cm diameter for flowers, wrist warmers, cuffs, and doll dresses
Basic Instructions for making a flower
Knitting Loom Hook
Plastic Carrying Case
If you need any yarn for your loom I'd be happy to work with you to find the perfect skeins for your project, give me a call on 1-888-538-2725.
Check out this video for how to make a flower with this loom:
Here's a video on how to insert and remove the pegs