Hachito by Mirasol Yarns
This super fine yarn is made from Merino & Nylon, giving it warmth and strength for socks, but it's also easy care for any other lightweight knits.
Hachito is brightly multicolored and will knit up into random painterly color effects that remind me of vivid sunsets reflecting off rippling water.
- Super Fine Weight
- 192 Yards (176 meters)
- 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon
- 1.75 Ounces (50g) Hank
- 4" = 30 Stitches on US 2-3 (2.75mm-3.25mm) Needles
- 4" = 21-32 Single Crochet on C2-D3 (2.75mm-3.25mm) Hook
- Hand Wash or Machine Wash Gentle Cycle, Dry Flat, Iron Low
- Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach