Hip Knits from Better Homes and Gardens
Knitting patterns from well-known designers.
A stunning collection of knitting and crochet patterns, for outdoor activities, school gear, and simply fun projects.
- Easy patterns that create designer results, even if you're a beginner knitter.
- Lily Chin and other designers, put their personal spin on today’s knitted fashions and accessories.
- The 'How to Knit' section at the front includes special secrets for success, even if you're just learning to knit.
- All projects include color photos, diagrams, patterns, step-by-step instructions, and supplies lists.
This pattern book is broken up into 4 parts:
- Outdoor Play (hats, scarves, mittens, sweaters, cardigans & accessories for all ages)
- Cool School Gear (hip fashions, backpacks, school wear)
- Simply Cozy (sweaters & shawls)
- It's the Little Things (totes, beach towels, pillows & socks)
Published by Better Homes and Gardens on August 12, 2004
Paperback, 192 pages, English
Dimensions 8.13 x 0.5 x 10.88 inches
We Also Love...
Pursenality Plus, 20 Felted Handbags by Eva Weichmann (Damaged)
Glamour Wraps Pattern Book by Melissa Leapman