Wooden Umbrella Swift by Lykke
Easily transform your beautiful hanks into functional balls and cakes
- The perfect swift to match your Lykke Yarn Winder
- Handmade in India using Sheesham (Indian Rosewood) from sustainable forestry.
- Beautiful and elegant way to convert your yarn hanks to cakes.
- Wood swift holds on to slippery silk and linen fibers better than metal or plastic alternatives.
- Umbrella Swift which expands up to 30" (76 cm) diameter
- Two Pins
- Storage Bag
Height (without pin): 23.6" (60 cm)
Maximum Diameter: 30" (76 cm)
Clamp Height: 1.875" (4.8 cm)
Clamp Depth: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
Handmade Tools for Handmaking
Beautiful wooden craft accessories made and assembled by hand in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal. Lykke products are the result of the skilled and graceful Nepalese craftspeople supporting the growth and development of the local economy in Nepal.
Revenue from the sale of LYKKE Crafts products also serves to 'Make Happy' in that community through varied benefit programs for the workers, their children, and the community.