Knit Scarves & Cowls, Leisure Arts
Express your personal style with knit scarves and cowls in custom widths and lengths. This book gives you instructions on how to customize any of the patterns to a different width, length, and gauge. Mix and match any of the stitch patterns into either a scarf or cowl.
- Complete instructions for making the 12 photographed models
- Easy-to-follow charts have already done the math for 96 additional sizes!
- Change up each design by choosing yarns with different textures or novelty effects or using solid versus self striping colors.
- Includes links to vides and full stitch instructions
- Creating a scarf or cowl that is exactly what you want has never been easier.
Made using a variety of yarn weights, the six designs by Karen Ratto-Whooley include:
- Half Linen
- Zig Zag