Knit Scarves & Cowls, Leisure Arts
Note: This book has been marked down to half price because it bears some minor water damage. We have checked it and all the patterns are still usable.
Express your personal style with knit scarves and cowls in custom widths and lengths. This book gives you instructions on how to customize any of the patterns to a different width, length, and gauge. Mix and match any of the stitch patterns into either a scarf or cowl.
- Complete instructions for making the 12 photographed models
- Easy-to-follow charts have already done the math for 96 additional sizes!
- Change up each design by choosing yarns with different textures or novelty effects or using solid versus self striping colors.
- Includes links to vides and full stitch instructions
- Creating a scarf or cowl that is exactly what you want has never been easier.
Made using a variety of yarn weights, the six designs by Karen Ratto-Whooley include:
- Half Linen
- Zig Zag
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped via economy shipping (3-9 business days) and the cost is based on order weight.
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries only occur on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
If your order is received by 10AM Monday through Friday, we will ship it same day. Every effort will be made for Saturday shipments when possible.
Additional charges may accrue on Priority, Overnight and International shipping if multiple attempts are made for delivery.
International shipping costs vary by location and service type, we will contact you via email, to choose shipping methods and charges. Please note that additional fees may apply, such as customs, duties & taxes (including GST/HST/VAT), etc.