Hometown USA by Lion Brand Yarn
If you want to make a scarf to wear to the next game, or to show support for you school by wearing their colors, this is the yarn for you.
- Hometown USA comes in a huge range of bright, primary colors, versatile multi-colors, and textural tweeds. Perfect for school, sports teams and much more.
- This easy-care yarn is machine washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast scarves and warm hats for the whole family to wear to the next winter game.
Please note there is a difference in yardage and fiber between the solids, tweeds and multicolors.
Weight Category: Super Bulky
Skein Weight & Yardage
- Solids: 5 oz. (140 g), 81 yards (74 meters)
- Multis and Tweeds: 4 oz. (113 g), 64 yards (59 meters)
- Solids and Multis: 100% Acrylic
- Tweeds: 94% Acrylic, 6% Rayon
- Knit: 9 stitches x 12 rows = 4" (10 cm) on US 13 (9mm) knitting needles
- Crochet: 6.6 single crochet + 8 rows = 4" (10 cm) on size N-13 (10mm) hook
Care: Machine wash do not exceed 40C or 105F. Do not use bleach. A machine dryer can be regularly used at the hottest temperature setting.