Long Knitting Loom Set of 4 with Adjustable Pegs
Long looms with removable pegs, so you can use worsted or bulky yarns for your projects.
- These scarf looms have been redesigned to be more ergonomic and easy to handle.
- Made from lightweight, strong plastic, including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn.
- Fast & easy to wind the yarn around the pegs while the other hand is holding the loom steady.
- With every peg in the long loom, gauge is ~⅜, with every other peg in the gauge is ~⅝"
- For bulky yarns, insert the loom pegs into every other hole.
- For worsted yarns or thinner, add all the pegs into the empty holes.
- If you purchase a second scarf loom, you can set up one for worsted yarn and one for bulky yarn!
- Long looms can be used for double knitting, and you can even do color work on them.
For more ideas on what to do with your knitting loom, and how to use it, visit our blog: Getting Started with your Knitting Loom
This Pack Includes:
Red- 26 cm (10.2") Long Loom with 52 Pegs
Yellow- 36 cm (14") Long Loom with 76 Pegs
Green- 47 cm (18.5") Long Loom with 100 Pegs
Blue- 58 cm (22.8") Long Loom with 124 Pegs
Loom Hook Tool
Plus instructions to get you loom knitting your first scarf!
Please Note: We ship our looms dismantled, so that you can set them up however you like, and to ensure none of the pegs break in transit as is common with other looms.
How to Set Up Your Long Looms
To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is facing out, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer. See the video below for a demonstration.
We Also Love...
I haven’t used the looms yet. I have to learn how to do the stitches and then I know I will love them. Haven’t had any time to learn yet
Exactly as described and good customer service.
Fast shipping, but not the best packaging--the box wasn't fully sealed, so it ripped during delivery.
Excited to get started
Fantastic seller! I can't wait to start using the looms!
Easy Set Up
Arrived quickly and was very easy to set up. Exactly what I was looking for already made a beautiful scarf with one of the looms.
Such a wonderful and versatile set. They arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Love the removable pegs. Great set and very reasonably priced.