Loom Knitting for Babies & Toddlers: More Than 30 Easy No-Needle Designs
Get your looms ready for the only book you'll need to loom knit all your baby gifts for years to come!
It can be a bit tricky to make more than just a scarf or a hat on a knitting loom, but in this vuluminous book Isela Phelps will open your world to what is possible on a knitting loom. In this pattern book solely devoted to loom knitting for babies and toddlers, the delightful designs are fun, easy, and quick to make on a loom. From beautiful baby booties to toys and blankets that will be treasured for generations, this book can help you knit unique designs for any baby or toddler.
- Isela will have you whipping up a fabulous collection of baby knits for every child in a 25 mile radius in no time!
- You'll appreciate the clear instructions, diagrams, and photos in this easy-to-follow loom knitting series.
- A sequel to the popular Loom Knitting Accessories, this comprehensive book reveals everything you need to know to create fun and adorable loom knits.
- More than 30 quick-and-easy inspiring projects for no-needle knitting-from cute and colourful baby mittens to sweaters, beanies, and even costumes.
- This book is for both beginners and experienced loomers wanting to learn more tricks of the trade.
Start your new loom knitting adventure today and you'll never look back!
About the Author
Isela Phelps is the author the bestseller Loom Knitting Primer and other titles in the popular series, including Loom Knitting Scarves, Hats, Bags and More, Loom Knitting Socks, and Loom Knitting Pattern Book. She is an active member of the online knitting community. Isela is also the editor and publisher of Loom Knitters Circle, an online magazine for loomers and blogs at purlingsprite.com.
144 Pages, Paperback
Publisher: Search Press Limited
Publication Date: Feb 12, 2013
Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped via economy shipping (3-9 business days) and the cost is based on order weight.
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries only occur on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
If your order is received by 10AM Monday through Friday, we will ship it same day. Every effort will be made for Saturday shipments when possible.
Additional charges may accrue on Priority, Overnight and International shipping if multiple attempts are made for delivery.
International shipping costs vary by location and service type, we will contact you via email, to choose shipping methods and charges. Please note that additional fees may apply, such as customs, duties & taxes (including GST/HST/VAT), etc.