Luxite Plastic Crochet Hooks
Susan Bates Luxite Crochet Hooks offer a warm, lightweight and inexpensive alternative to aluminum.
- Luxite is a specially formulated plastic material that is very durable.
- Famous in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue free crocheting & helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- The larger hooks, sizes L11-P16, are great when you want to use novelty yarns or double or triple strand your favorite yarn to create afghans, bulky sweaters and scarves that are finished in a snap.
- Hooks are available in sizes from E4 to Q (3.5mm to 16mm).
- Hook length varies between 5½" for smaller sizes to 8" long for large sizes
For a more ergonomic experience add our Cushioned Grips.