One Ball Knits Purses: 20 Stylish Handbags Made With a Single Ball, Skein, Hank, or Spool
Twenty Designer Knitting Patterns for Sensational Bags
An astonishing purse is a woman's most essential fashion accessory.
Discover twenty different designer-caliber handbag patterns, each created from a single ball of yarn.
- Begin with the basics, covering all the essentials.
- Each knitting pattern includes complete knitting and assembly instructions, even if your are a beginner knitter, you will find easy it to follow.
- A comprehensive materials list specifies every component that you will need, from yarn to hardware.
- Discover the right project for every season, five each for spring, summer, fall, and winter.
- No one will ever guess just how simple and fun these purses are to make.
From the comfortably casual to the sleekly chic, you'll find designs that complement all of your personal styles.
'A surprising variety of purses given that they all have to be small with only one skein of yarn to work with. I'm addicted to bags but I gravitate towards larger ones and already have a bunch of project books so little grabbed me with one exception: there's a box purse that's really different and cute that I'm excited about. It's a very simple knit pattern so I may adjust it but I love the idea.
Overall, this is a great book for someone who likes to knit small handbags and doesn't have a large collection of purse pattern books already. '
About the Author
Fatema, Khadija, and Hajera Habibur-Rahman design knitting projects for many publications, including Knitting Digest, and yarn companies. Their first book was Gorgeous Knitted Afghans. The sisters live in Xenia, Ohio.
Published by Clarkson Potter on January 1, 2009
Paperback, 128 pages, English
Dimensions 7.5" x 0.5" x 9"
We Also Love...
Pursenality Plus, 20 Felted Handbags by Eva Weichmann (Damaged)
Glamour Wraps Pattern Book by Melissa Leapman