Rit Color Remover Laundry Treatment, 2 oz Powder
RIT Color Remover makes it possible to remove the existing color from yet-to-be dyed fabric, giving you a dye-ready canvas for spectacular results and true color.
It’s also the perfect solution for removing dye stains (washed by mistake with colored items) and even food stains (such as fruit juice, ketchup and tea) from whites.
- Unlike traditional bleach, which contains chlorine that can damage fabric.
- Color Remover is chlorine-free so that you can safely dye fabric after removing it’s color.
- Perfect for dye projects where you want to completely change the color of the fabric or as a pre-treatment for faded, discolored and stained fabric.
- It can even be used to remove dye from fabric dyed incorrectly.
Rit Color Remover works on:
- It may have a limited effect on polyester, depending upon how it was dyed commercially.
Unfortunately, Color Remover cannot remove the pattern or print from a fabric. It also cannot remove the indigo color from jeans.
For best results, we recommend using the stovetop method to maintain an almost boiling temperature.
However, you can also use Color Remover with a washing machine or with the sink or bucket method, but you may get less reliable results.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped via economy shipping (3-9 business days) and the cost is based on order weight.
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries only occur on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
If your order is received by 10AM Monday through Friday, we will ship it same day. Every effort will be made for Saturday shipments when possible.
Additional charges may accrue on Priority, Overnight and International shipping if multiple attempts are made for delivery.
International shipping costs vary by location and service type, we will contact you via email, to choose shipping methods and charges. Please note that additional fees may apply, such as customs, duties & taxes (including GST/HST/VAT), etc.