Snow Paint, DecoArt Snow-Tex
Create the look of fresh powder on all your Christmas Crafts and Snowy Village Models with this realistic snow paint.
Snow-Tex is a three dimensional fake snow paint giving you the texture and volume of freshly fallen flakes.
- Apply it with a brush, palette knife, or sponge.
- Color can be added by mixing in up to 30% acrylic paint to tint.
- Acid Free, Water-Based Non Toxic Paint, made in the USA and great for family craft projects (ages 7 and up).
Stir the snow paint gently. Apply thin coats to your project, allowing the snow paint to dry between coats. To avoid cracking, do not apply too heavily and do not use on wearable fabrics. Wipe the rim of jar and lid before closing. Do not use for outdoor projects. Clean your brushes with soap and water immediately after use.
Fun Hints & Ideas:
- Use on Christmas decorations to add snow to trees, villages, pine cones, wreaths, and greenery.
- Spread on walls and when dry, paint with acrylics for a stucco effect.
- Use a palette knife to spread onto a stencil to add texture to mixed media and art journaling projects.
Snow Paint comes in two different varieties- the Plain Snow-Tex (available in 2oz, 4oz & 16oz) which gives you a standard white textural snow finish and the Glistening Snow-Tex (available in 2oz) which includes a bit of glittery sparkle for added festivities for all your holiday projects.