Summer Breeze, Jody Long Pattern Book
Jody Long's Summer Breeze Pattern Book features 8 knitting patterns, made in Coastline yarn.
You can see all the patterns below- each one is named after a coastal English town, pick your favorite place and knit a sweater to match!
- Brighton Sweater- Short row shaping helps finesse the fit on this comfortable pullover, which features an all-over moss stitch pattern.
- Devon Shawl- The cabled border of this triangular shawl is knit first. Then stitches are picked up to knit the striped body.
- Hayling Pullover- This unique garment would be a great cover-up or maternity sweater. The fronts are knit separately and then joined at the top. Did we mention it has pockets?
- Margate Cardigan- So wonderful you'll want to knit both versions! The body is knit in one piece to the underarms for minimal finishing.
- Poole Sweater- Contrasting stripes on the sleeve and body add extra interest to this pullover. Waist shaping and set in sleeves bring a polished look.
- Southsea Sweater- Cables and lace frame your face when you wear this beautiful bolero.
- Torquay Sweater- The front and back of this feminine top feature the same lace pattern. Waist shaping and set in sleeves add to the polished look. Structure is text, but lace is chart only.
- Whitby Capelet- This pretty capelet features an all-over text only lace pattern.