Summer Breeze, Jody Long Pattern Book
Jody Long's Summer Breeze Pattern Book features 8 knitting patterns, made in Coastline yarn.
You can see all the patterns below- each one is named after a coastal English town, pick your favorite place and knit a sweater to match!
- Brighton Sweater- Short row shaping helps finesse the fit on this comfortable pullover, which features an all-over moss stitch pattern.
- Devon Shawl- The cabled border of this triangular shawl is knit first. Then stitches are picked up to knit the striped body.
- Hayling Pullover- This unique garment would be a great cover-up or maternity sweater. The fronts are knit separately and then joined at the top. Did we mention it has pockets?
- Margate Cardigan- So wonderful you'll want to knit both versions! The body is knit in one piece to the underarms for minimal finishing.
- Poole Sweater- Contrasting stripes on the sleeve and body add extra interest to this pullover. Waist shaping and set in sleeves bring a polished look.
- Southsea Sweater- Cables and lace frame your face when you wear this beautiful bolero.
- Torquay Sweater- The front and back of this feminine top feature the same lace pattern. Waist shaping and set in sleeves add to the polished look. Structure is text, but lace is chart only.
- Whitby Capelet- This pretty capelet features an all-over text only lace pattern.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders are shipped via economy shipping (3-9 business days) and the cost is based on order weight.
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries only occur on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
If your order is received by 10AM Monday through Friday, we will ship it same day. Every effort will be made for Saturday shipments when possible.
Additional charges may accrue on Priority, Overnight and International shipping if multiple attempts are made for delivery.
International shipping costs vary by location and service type, we will contact you via email, to choose shipping methods and charges. Please note that additional fees may apply, such as customs, duties & taxes (including GST/HST/VAT), etc.