The Ultimate Knitted Tee by Laura Militzer Bryant and Barry Klein
Learn How to Customize Your Knit Tees this Summer
- Makeover your wardrobe staple with this comprehensive book.
- Start with a basic tee, then build up to designer edgings and eye-catching decorative stitches.
- Discover twenty easy to advanced knit tees in comfortable styles, from classic to cool
- Try five different construction techniques: from the bottom up, from the top down, from side to side, from the corner, and in the round
- Each technique is used in four different tee styles: Blue Jeans Basics, Workaday Wear, Café Chic, and Glamour Girl
About the Author
Laura Militzer Bryant is past president and owner of Prism Yarns. She has been recognized with grants from the National Endowments for the Arts. Barry Klein is also past president of The National Needlework Association and the owner of Trendsetter Yarns. He has designed patterns for Vogue Knitting, Interweave Knits, and Knitters.
Published by Martingale & Co. Inc on January 1, 2004
Paperback, 144 pages, English
Dimensions 8.5" x 0.55" x 10.75"