Twenty to Make, Knitted Flowers, Pattern Book
Knitters & textile artists alike will love knitting this beautiful selection of flowers.
Using simple, easy-to-follow instructions, you can create your favorite flower with these sweet little patterns. Make roses, lilies, poppies, daisies, daffodils, hyacinths, pansies, cacti, zinnia and more!
- Guidebook details 20 beautiful flower designs that knitters and flower lovers alike will enjoy crafting.
- Full, clear patterns are accompanied with easy-to-follow instructions suitable for knitters of all levels.
- Each pattern is presented across two pages, with a nice big picture of the finished flower which helps when you're knitting, as you can see your work starting to resemble Susie's designs.
- Finished flowers can be displayed as is, or used to embellish bags, clothes, shoes, brooches and other items.
- For those on a budget wanting to do something fun with leftover scraps of yarn, this collection offers a great taste of novelty knitting.
- Wonderful display of roses, daisies, lilies and more, all waiting for you to pick up your needles and bring them to life.
- This book would make a lovely gift for a friend who knits, or as a treat for yourself, especially if you've never knitted flowers before.
Author: Susie Johns
Paperback: 48 pages
Published November 2009