These mini fabric clips have a great holding capacity and have a multitude of uses!
Wonder Clips are a great alternative to pins, especially when working with heavy fabrics, piles and vinyls.
- Each wonder clip opens wide so you can hold many layers of fabric together.
- The clip base is flat for easy feeding through the presser foot.
- Now you can hold layered sections of sewing projects together such as handle connectors to handbags and piping without distortion or making holes.
- Use Wonder Fabric Clips to hold your quilt binding while sewing.
- Not more searching for dropped pins and finding them in your feet! Wonder Clips are bright red, making them easy-to-see in your projects and easy-to-find when you drop them on the floor!
- Sewing clips are so quick and easy to remove, they work well with sergers.
- Fabric clips make a great alternative to pins especially for leather or vinyl where pins may have difficulty piercing, and you'd be left with unsightly holes.
- Perfect for making quilts; handbags; and more!
Choose your pack size from the dropdown menu.
Each clip measures 1 x ⅜ inch.