Skein Tones by Lion Brand
Pilling is a thing of the past with new Skein Tones Yarn. Simply throw your garment in the wash and the pills magically disappear.
- With a modern neutral palette you're guaranteed to find the exact tones to compliment your skin color.
- Neutral tones mean your garment with go with any outfit.
- Use Skein Tones as a neutral to balance out bright, bold color work.
- Until now even the best yarns would wear down with frequent use and washing, but even before Skein Tones are spun the fiber is treated to resist pilling.
- If pills do form from constant use & washing, no need to pick them off. Just throw the item in the washer and the pills disappear.
- Skein Tones is super soft, with clear stitch definition.
185 Yards (169 meters)
3.5oz (100g) per Skein
4" = 18 stitches x 26 rows on size US 8 (5mm) Knitting Needles
Suggested Crochet Hook: H-8 (5mm)
Dyelotted (We try but are not always able to match dyelots.)
Machine Wash & Dry.
We Also Love...
The base of this yarn (basic stitch anti pilling) is my go to and I love the color scheme that came out with skein tones.
Yarn Designers Boutique
Thank you for the review, glad you like the Skein Tones!