Zentangle 5, Zentangle Pattern Book for Jewellery
Are you ready for more zentangles?
Give your kids a Zentangle series book and watch them turn their doodles into a whole new art form. With Zentangle 5 you can take tangling beyond the paper—into the next dimension. In this book tangles meet bling, leather, dominoes, resin, shrink art, polymer clay, and emerge as wearable art.
What is Zentangle?
The technique is simple: start with a shape, such as a square, then mark off sections within the shape and fill in each with an intricate design - either your own or one of the dozens illustrated.
- Show off your passion for tangling with fashion jewelry artfully and uniquely tangled by you.
- Whether you make a bold statement to complement your jeans, accent an attitude, or just add a bit of bling to your day, you'll find an appealing project here.
- Featuring projects from guest artists so each project shows a new and different zentangle style.
- Also includes 40 new tangles to inspire your ever-expanding repertoire of design possibilities.
- Highly detailed pictures so you can really see what is involved.
- Each project includes a material list and step-by-step instructions to a finished piece of jewellery you'll be proud to give as gifts or sell at craft shows.
- Zentangle 5 is all about pushing the limits, discovering creativity and exploring new venues.
- Open your eyes to a wider tangling experience and enjoy
|Jewelry projects in Zentangle 5 include:|
2012, Paperback, 16 Pages
Author: Suzanne McNeill
Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 11" (109g)
Publisher: Design Originals
About Suzanne McNeill
Suzanne McNeill is often known as a Trendsetter for arts and crafts. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and exciting. Suzanne is the woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, publisher, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on. She was the 2011 winner of the Craft and Hobby Association's Industry Achievement Award.