Jacquard Acid Dyes, 8 oz Powder Fabric Dye
Jacquard acid fabric dyes are used to color protein fibers and nylons, and nothing does it better!
Jacquard Acid Dyes are concentrated powdered hot water fabric dyes that produce the most vibrant possible results on protein fibers including silk, wool, cashmere, alpaca, feathers, and nylon. This is the dye we use when we make our own hand dyed yarns in store.
- The only acid involved is the vinegar or citric acid you add to the dye bath
- Extremely brilliant and colorfast, Jacquard Acid Dyes are highly concentrated to produce level, uniform color during immersion dyeing
- Exhaust well and won't bleed or fade with washing
- Acid dyes are known to produce the most luscious colors of all, and Jacquard's palette is unsurpassed for quality, intensity and consistency
- Dyes may be used for direct painting or printing applications in addition to yarn, fiber and fabric dyeing
- Colors vary in price due to the high quality natural pigments used in each dye
- The new larger 8 ounce jar will color up to 48 pounds of fiber depending on the depth of shade desired making it ideal for professional dyers
Use them for yarn dyeing, tie dye, dip dye, and you can even paint and print with these acid dyes. Extremely brilliant and colorfast they produce a uniform dye job with beautiful, pure, transparent and luscious colors. Made in USA.